Why are we different?
Financial and capital reliability as the Top Fortune Global 500 service provider
A critical consideration for ﬁnancial and IT companies seeking a data center provider is the ﬁnancial credibility and stability of the provider to ensure long term expansion and return on investment while minimizing risks.
As one of the top three providers for telecom organizations in the Fortune Global 500 (year 2020), we have a very strong ﬁnancial background and reliability, with AA- S&P rating.
The 30,000 m² land and the premises of FDC® is wholly owned by us, avoiding potential issues with land and property leasing. Having ownership also means all facilities, access and development is under the full control of NTT.
Tier IV-ready infrastructure: promoting the highest level of availability, power density and security
FDC® is the ﬁrst data center in Hong Kong designed with the highest Tier IV-ready redundancy infrastructure. We provide industry leading, 100% Uptime SLAs on multiple areas including power, cooling, connectivity, security access and response time.
- High power and cooling capacity with advanced energy eﬃcient technologies caters to high power density colocation
- 8 tiers of security access control
- Meets all Uptime and ISO standards on operation and management
- ISAE3402, PCI DSS and TVRA certiﬁed
Leader in global networking, providing hybrid network connectivity
As a leading global network service provider, we have a unique advantage in providing hybrid network services for our clients across the world. Our network capabilities cover global IP connectivity, local dedicated internet access, global private network spanning 160 countries, and managed SD-WAN services.
Our cabling systems, including PC-1, ASE, APG, HSCS and TEA2, connect Hong Kong to key ﬁnancial hubs in Asia, US and Europe. And as FDC® is also the landing station of the submarine cable ASE, you will experience a low latency direct connection to other Asian countries.
Our two data centers in Hong Kong are both connected to multiple cloud providers via Megaport, and the two data centers are also interconnected with high speed dark ﬁber, supporting your needs in hybrid cloud infrastructure and inter-data center connectivity.
An ecosystem for ﬁnancial and IT companies
FDC®’s high level of redundancy, unique hybrid network capabilities and its proximity to Hong Kong Stock Exchange, make it the ideal data hub for banking, insurance, ﬁnancial services, IT and digital businesses. Over half of FDC®’s clients are from these sectors and have created a ﬁnancial and IT ecosystem within the data center.
NTT is ranked by IDC as top leader in
data center operations and management
Location: Tseung Kwan O Industrial Estate
- 55 mins to Hong Kong International Airport, 30 mins to Central, 30 mins to Kowloon Station (by car)
- 70,000 m² total gross ﬂoor area
- Two data center towers and one command and control center
- Over 7,000 racks of server space
- Tier IV-ready infrastructure
- Total 200 MVA power capacity (duty + standby)
- Power density max 24 kVA/rack
- Design PUE (Optimum Scenario): 1.5
- Multiple utility entries
- 100% uptime service level
- 8 levels of security access control
- 24 / 7 / 365 security monitoring and dedicated operation support, with back up at our Tai Po Data Center
- Effective and speedy activation of business continuity plan ensures uninterrupted services
- Full suite of infrastructure managed services
FDC® is a registered trademark of NTT Com Asia Limited.